The iPay Affiliate Program is an incentive program open to individuals and organizations. You will earn a commission for referring quality businesses that will then transact via iPay. For every transaction we process, you will earn a commission for the lifetime of that merchant on our system.
A merchant is any socially acceptable business that passes our vetting threshold. The merchant can be an SME, Corporate, physical shop or online store that needs payment services incorporated:
The Payment services that iPay can support the merchant with are:
- Receiving Payments
- Disbursing Payments
- Vending Airtime, Utility payments, etc
Merchants can be (but are not limited to) the following:
- online stores
- event owners
- online booking engines
- online ticketing engines
- restaurants, hotels
- hardware stores
- mobile apps etc
It is absolutely free of charge to become an affiliate.
You will earn a commission of 5% of iPay's own income from the referred merchant(s).
This will continue for the lifetime of the referred merchant(s) transacting through our system.
If you have more than 20 active merchants every week, then you will receive a commission of 10% of iPay's own income. from the said merchants that you have referred.
An active merchant is defined as one with at least one transaction the previous week.
- Sign up as an iPay affiliate here
- You will then have access to your dashboard where you will be able to track your recruited merchants.
- You will also have access to our merchant sign up form, through which you will register your merchants using your RC Code.
- Once you register the merchant, and agree to the T&Cs, you will allow 24 to 48 hours before this account will be activated.
- Kindly note that according to our Terms and Conditions, iPay reserves the right to reject or approve the merchants that you bring on board.
- You will then see this account in your dash board view.
- You will also receive a notification that your merchant has been activated, via SMS and Email.
To track your commissions and Merchants' transactions, click on here and login with the Username and Password that you set up during your affiliate sign up.
Yes this is possible. However, you cannot earn commissions for referring yourself.
The Referral Code is your unique identifier on the affiliate system.
It is generated when you register as an affiliate.
Upon registration, an email is sent to you with these details
You should always quote this Referral Code when you sign up merchants to use iPay via our Online Merchant Sign Up Form.
That way, we are able to assign these merchants to you.
The minimum number at which you start earning commissions is simply ONE active Merchant
Your iPay affiliate commissions are computed weekly. They will then be available for withdrawal every Monday.
Payments can be made to:
- Your mobile money wallet: MPESA, Airtel Money
- Direct to bank account via Pesalink or EFT if not on Pesalink
The benefits of being an iPay Affiliate:
1. Get up to 10% of iPay Commission fees from your referred merchants as a cash back to you.
2. It is Easy and FREE to sign up
3. You can track the merchants you invite with our easy-to-use tracking dashboard
4. Monetize your network by bringing them more value and watch them bring value to you